Position: Customer Service and E-Commerce Associate
(Full Time: Tuesday to Saturday)
Do you have a keen interest in interior design or e-commerce? Do you like interacting with people and can think fast on your feet? Are you looking to gain hands-on experience in a start-up environment and learn how to grow a business?
We are looking for a new member to join our ever-growing team here at Island Living! If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you might just be the one we’re looking for.
Please note that the working days for this role are Tuesday - Saturday, 9-5pm
What you’ll need:
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to handle difficult conversations and manage issue resolution
- Ability to be a self-starter, can work under minimal supervision
- Outgoing and service-oriented personality
- Ability to commit to working on Saturdays
- Prior work experience in a customer service role preferred
- Proficient in Email with good email etiquette, and comfortable with using Word, Excel etc
- Qualifications in interior design, e-commerce, communications or related field a plus
- Singapore PR/Citizenship only
What you’ll do:
- Perform customer service duties in the showroom, and respond to customer service related inquiries via email and phone in a timely manner
- Handle escalated customer service issues as necessary with courtesy and eloquence
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams e.g. delivery, finance and management to enhance customer experience
- Be a brand and product expert with extensive knowledge of our products
- Assist with other parts of the business, supporting our e-commerce activities (if you want to learn more about e-commerce, we’ll show you!) such as maintaining master data, tracking inventory, creating new products, etc
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV, along with a short description of yourself. You will need to log into your google account in order to submit application via our form. If you do not have a Google account, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.