Bullet Concrete Pot - White
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For a look that's bold and contemporary, these white plant pots will instantly transform any patio or balcony. Simply add your favourite tropical plants to complete the look. Includes a drainage hole. Can be used both indoors for your indoor plants and outdoors as they are fully weather proof.
Available in 3 sizes
Small: L39cm x W39cm x H46cm
Medium: L56cm x W56cm x H56cm
Large: L68cm x W68cm x H68cm
Made in Vietnam
Each batch produced will vary in tone and patina and will change with use and age, and has variations in colour and texture within a single piece as part of cement's natural characteristics. Aesthetic imperfections may include, but not limited to, hairline cracks, uneven colouration, spots, exposed aggregate or fibre, all characteristically typical of concrete.
GFRC is a type of glass-fibre-reinforced concrete and is distinctly different to concrete, poly resin, fibre stone, or GRC. GFRC has been developed specifically to withstand the wide ranges of weather variation found worldwide, from below freezing to over 50ºC.
- Clean your concrete product as you would to an exotic natural stone surface such as marble or onyx.
- For general clean up, use warm water and soft or microfibre cloth to clean the surface.
- For stubborn surface soils or stains, use a mild household cleaner or liquid soap (containing no abrasive, chlorine/bleach, or ammonium). A commercially available all-purpose / all-surface cleaner is appropriate.
- If products containing antibacterial or disinfectant agents are used, always test an inconspicuous area of the piece to ensure your cleaner is compatible with the finish.
- Always remove cleaning agent residue with a clean water and rinse immediately; then dry. Do not allow large standing water drops to air dry, or water spotting may occur.