Enrich your food with iron when you cook in cast iron! A hark back to traditional Indian cookware, Nicobar's cast iron skillet is gorgeous, versatile, has a long life span, and makes everyday cooking an absolute joy. Unlike non-stick cookware, it is free from chemicals. Great for gifting, to keep, and to pass on. Caution: Be wary of hot handles when cooking
Full length: 39cm with handles
Inner diameter of skillet: D23cm
- Wash the cookware with a mild soap and a soft sponge.
- Heat it on the stove until it smokes.
- Rub oil into it with a kitchen napkin and let it cool.
- Once cooled, your cookware has been seasoned, is now non-stick, and can be used to cook.
- Wash after every use, coat with a thin layer of oil, and store.
To ensure longetivity and prevent rusting of Madurai Skillet, season your cast iron cookware with oil. Please note every piece may vary slightly in colour.
Handmade in India by Nicobar. Inspired by natural elements, Nicobar presents a beautiful fusion of modern way of living and India's rich cultural heritage.