Give your baby a fresh start with Theo Bebe's Mareila Baby Bed, designed for years of use!
Features a modern design that will grow with your child. It is designed to accommodate your baby from birth onwards: multi-evolutive, it will transform into a junior bed and later a desk, supporting your child's growth.
Accommodates a 70 x 140 cm mattress (not included - you can purchase the mattress separately from Mothercare or Pupsik).
Combine with Leo Evolutive Kit to transform your baby's bed into a junior bed for children up to 4 years old (sold separately).
Add on the Bed Drawer, for transforming into a study desk.
Seven configurations are possible:
- 3 bed base heights: high, medium or low
- Sofa position, by removing one of the two sides with bars
- Two evolutive sides (optional):
- Convertible bed position with only one side mounted
- Child bed position with the two adjustable sides installed
- Desk position with the bed drawer (optional) as a tray
To clean, wipe down with a soft damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if a more thorough clean is required.
- Do not use wet wipes or other products as these may contain ingredients that can react with water-based paint. Ensure any spills are wiped up immediately.
- Do not leave wet or damp items for long periods of time.
- Do not use harsh detergents or abrasives as the chemicals in these may cause damage to the water-based paint.
If you need to move the item, lift and carry instead of dragging it, as it may cause the joins to become misaligned.
Self-assembly option available
Easy to self-assemble, with full step-by-step instructions provided.
Equipment required based on instruction manual:
1 x Phillips Screwdriver
1 x Standard Screwdriver
As a guide, assembly would take two persons approximately two hours.
About Théo Bébé
Théo Bébé is a French-owned company with decades of experience in baby furniture. With a manufacturing workshop in Indonesia, Théo Bébé is distributed to a dozen countries, and ships everywhere around Europe. Each piece of Théo Bébé furniture that comes into contact with babies is tested by the French laboratory Pourquery to ensure they meet all relevant French and European standards.