Thoughtfully designed furniture to accommodate your child’s many developmental milestones during early childhood, Theo's Oceane Baby Cot can be transformed into five different configurations with an add-on evolutive kit:
- Three options for height of bed base: High, medium or low
- Convertible bed with only one evolutive side installed
- Junior bed with both evolutive sides installed
Designed by Théo Bébé, a reputable French-owned company with decades of experience in manufacturing baby furniture. Made in Indonesia.
Rattan cane, MDF and solid wood (white cedar) from ecologically managed forests. Water-based paints and varnishes without solvents and fumes.
Weight and dimensions
External dimensions (L x W x H): 145.1 x 75.5 x 79
Mattress dimensions: 70 x 140 cm (not included)
Weight of the package: 41 Kg (2 boxes) for the bed alone
Accommodates a L140cm x W70cm mattress (not included). You can purchase the mattress separately from Mothercare and Pupsik.
To clean, wipe down with a soft damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if a more thorough clean is required.
- Do not use wet wipes or other products as these may contain ingredients that can react with water-based paint. Ensure any spills are wiped up immediately.
- Do not leave wet or damp items for long periods of time.
- Do not use harsh detergents or abrasives as the chemicals in these may cause damage to the water-based paint.
If you need to move the item, lift and carry instead of dragging it, as it may cause the joins to become misaligned.
Self-assembly option available
Easy to self-assemble, with full step-by-step instructions provided.
Equipment required based on instruction manual:
1 x Phillips Screwdriver
1 x Standard Screwdriver
As a guide, assembly would take two persons approximately two hours.
Leo evolutive kit guide
Download the evolutive kit installation guide here.
About Théo Bébé
Théo Bébé is a French-owned company with decades of experience in baby furniture. With a manufacturing workshop in Indonesia, Théo Bébé is distributed to a dozen countries, and ships everywhere around Europe. Each piece of Théo Bébé furniture that comes into contact with babies is tested by the French laboratory Pourquery to ensure they meet all relevant French and European standards.